Friday, January 16, 2009

Virgil Baruchel Top 5's

I told Virg to write out his own top 5's and email to me, because I was in Miami. One of the sickest emails I've recieved in a while.

Top 5 Skaters in Toronto (excluding myself):
1.Ounj
2.Cephas Benson (When his trife ass glass body isn't broken)
3.Mortal
4.Noah T.
5.This is harder then I thought

Top 5 POP in Toronto (excluding myself):
1.Noah T
2.Neil Pollock
3.Adrian Eschweiler
4.Phong Truong
5.Simon Disher (NYC REPRESENT!)

Top 5 Cephas and Phil Memories:
1.At Mcdonalds after a Shred Sesh with Cephas and Phil and I'm telling Cephas were my parents are born (Morroco/Egypt/Chad) and Cephas freaks out and says: ARE YOU ALBINO?
2.Listening to the message Cephas left on Phil's answering machine after sacking trying to hardflip.
3.Getting laughed at by phil and Cephas while eating shit on Phil's flatbar every try.
4.The first time cephas beat me in a fight at Phil's house on account of a leg cramp. AHHHH MY LEG, MY LEG!
5.Lying to them about landing tricks I was bunting at Bay and Wellesley.

Top 5 reasons why Miami was Hype (In no particular order):
1.Simon Disher
2.Nathan Olokun
3.Patrick O'Connor
4.Ben Davis
5.Gettin JAH!

Top 5 things about Duncan:
1.Milf stories
2.Skate gossip
3.Always down to go skate shitty spots
4.Shoes laced like footballs and doesn't give a fuck
5.That tie die shirt he wore all summer

Top 5 things about partying with Devin:
1.Talking him into focusing his board. EVERY TIME!
2.Knows how to get hype.
3.Filming me saying the dumbest shit ever.
4.15 year old girls are always near.
5.Always down to hook me up with party smokes.

Top 5 things about THE CREW:
1. Getting Drunk with the crew.
2. Hating on shitty Toronto skaters with the crew.
3. Getting more drunk with the crew.
4. Bumming everyone out at the bar with the crew.
5. Most people reading this have no clue who's in the crew

Top 5 things about OG Adrift(RIP):
1.Margaritaville
2.The Stoop
3.Red Stripe Parties
4.Banana window
5.Skating Flat

Top 5 reasons why being a rep sucks:
1.Selling out
2.You gotta wear the shit you're repping.
3.People think you have a rad job when you don't.
4.Everyone in "the industry" always talks about skating and never actually skates.
5.People who call it "THE INDUSTRY"
...and thats just the tip of the iceberg.

Top 5 reasons why Cephas kits are trife:
1.Plan B
2.NIKE
3.Diamond
4.Krew
5.Doesn't have a job. haha I had to man. Get better dogg stiiiill!

Top 5 shoes:
1.Puma Clides
2.Puma Suedes.
3.Adidas Gazelles (not that skate shit though)
4.New Balance 574
5.Converse Chucks

Top 5 things about not having a job:
1.Not making any money.
2.Paying rent.
3.Never getting out of bed before 2pm.
4.Drawing gay monsters all day
5.Not having a job.

No comments: